Thursday, June 20, 2013

Christian group apologizes to gay community, shuts down | National & World News | Seattle News, Weather, Sports, Breaking News | KOMO News

I'm a #gay #equal #happy non#Christian disappointed by religious intolerance from some #hypocritical #hateful #LGBTQ. I've had LGBTQ walk away in disgust after I was STILL in mid-sentence sayin', "Ya, I love my Christian friends & family." Like there's a "hate" button that clicks automatically in some LGBTQs brain when they hear the word Christian. I empathize, believe me, I've been attacked by hate speech, always stand my ground, defend my dignity as a human being & speak up loud & clear when bein' condemned/judged for who I am-- but to demand acceptance while practicing #hate as a response seems hypocritical, #judgmental, simple-minded. In every group, there are many many good as well as bad seeds- be it a Christian organization or a bunch of gay folk at a gathering.

Christian group apologizes to gay community, shuts down | National & World News | Seattle News, Weather, Sports, Breaking News | KOMO News

No comments:

Post a Comment