Saturday, April 5, 2014

Mormon leader outlines opposition to gay marriage | National & World News | Seattle News, Weather, Sports, Breaking News | KOMO News

His view can be #forgiven. Still, #Mormons #respect & #love me more than#LGBTQ I've #called #out re: their #racism & my ignored #requests to #educatethem about #Diversity #Equality #Inclusion. Would rather have a #friend w#transparency who, ultimately, has my back than #one w #twofaces. I fully believe by 2075, a #Prophet will recognize #prayerfully that #God created us all as #equals, including in the ability to love one another, without #prejudice#LDSconf #Progress#TimeForChange As #HeavenlyFather admonishes the Prophet to love me,#ILoveMormonshttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GnGN0r_tGnw&feature=kp



Mormon leader outlines opposition to gay marriage | National & World News | Seattle News, Weather, Sports, Breaking News | KOMO News

No comments:

Post a Comment