Monday, May 25, 2015

Pay Tribute To #America's #Military #Sacrifices By Speaking Up

I do not take #freedom and #liberty for granted. My constitutional and #CivilRights are divine gifts delivered by #AmericanHeroes.

I now fully understand my responsibility to speak up in matters that attack another human being's #dignity.

It is disappointing to #imagine that, in 2015, #MainSt still finds itself climbing the mountaintop of equality.#ThePeople's livelihood continue to endure assaults from #racists #bullies #hypocrites #misogynists #homophobes isis who all rely on our silence.

21st Century a #TimeForChange. Real change. It's an everyday #struggle-- behind the scenes, if you #will, and not just when there's a media reported incident involving police, a bakery or a bully.

Both of my brothers are veterans.

When I #StandForEquality, it is my tribute to them and America's service women and men killed or wounded (whether physical, emotional or mental) in #defense of our freedom. When I speak up for #Diversity #Inclusion, #MyVoice is inspired by military grit and my gratitude, humility and appreciation.

All our lives matter. #EqualityIsForEverybody. #WarEagleForPeace. #WoundedWarriors

No comments:

Post a Comment